Monday, November 06, 2006

Adisyn Is Here!













Adisyn Renee Livingston came into this world Saturday morning, November 4, at 5:03. She weighed 6 pounds, 2 ounces and was 18 inches long.

PawPaw and MiMi are very proud of this little girl. She is a darling baby and we are going to love her a lot. Her big brother, Mason, is very excited about his little sister. I am sure she is going to rock his little world. He has had his Mom all to himself for 7 years and now Adisyn is going to occupy most of Desiree's time.

Keep Joshua and Desiree in your prayers. May God give them all the knowledge and strength to be the good and Godly parents this precious little baby girl deserves.

We have lots of pictures of Adisyn but this is MY blog so I chose to post the one of PawPaw and MiMi loving on her just minutes after she was born.

My prayer for little Adisyn Renee today is:

Lord, keep her and bless her. Make Your face to shine upon her and be gracious to her. Keep her from evil and keep evil from her. Protect her and give Your angels charge over her. Bless her body and give her perfect health. Give her mommy and daddy wisdom and may they seek after Your will for their lives and the lives of their children. Amen

10 Comments:

Anonymous JBob said...

Amen!!!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

That looks like one proud Mimi!! Just think, you will have four grandchildren in January. Lucky kids and lucky Mimi!!

By the way, you and Amanda look soooo much alike. I know where she gets her pretty looks!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

She is a beauty!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

And I must say that you MOM look really good for 5:03am! I would expect nothing less.

11:34 AM  
Anonymous CANDI BEDFORD said...

KAREN,
WHAT A SWEET PICTURE OF TWO PROUD GRANDPARENTS! AND WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BABY...SHE MUST TAKE AFTER HER MOM AND HER MIMI!
GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU AND YOU WILL BE IN OUR PRAYERS.
LOVE YA,

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Tina B said...

What a sweetie! There is nothing more precious than a tiny baby girl, especially one with such loving grandparents.

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Carolyn said...

Mandi, That's what I said to Steve "Karen must have just sat up all night waiting for this pohoto oppurtunity. " She looked way too good to have been called out of bed at 3am. However, I have seen her makeup bag, and suspect that it's always in the car in case of emergencies.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

OK, Carolyn, about the make-up bag. You must have me confused with the OTHER sister. I have to tell you the truth -- I had not done ONE thing to my face since 6:00 the morning BEFORE Adisyn was born. Just a little lip gloss.

Here's the deal -- I wear waterproof mascara and my eye liner, lip liner and eyebrows are permanent make-up. Yes, tattoos!

Thanks for the compliment. I'm the sister that carries the jewelry bag. The other sister is the one who carries the make-up bag!

luv u

5:29 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

That's the sickening part because I KNEW you had not re applied makeup!! You are so beautiful Mom.

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Crolyn said...

Why haven't I thought of that? If I didn't catch an infection from the needles, I'm sure the ink is hypo-allergenic. I've got to do something to take some years of this chemo-ridden body. Now that Steve's about to lose 50 pounds, people are going to start asking if I'm his mother (again)....

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home